Design Small Living Spaces Bedroom Like a Pro
This small room, the room was empty when we started, before a room of the house. However very difficult to arrange an additional bedroom again for decorating the bedroom itself. Such room for the guest bedroom, of course you also want a spare bedroom which is useful for guests and family when they visited your house. There are some ideas you can use in decorating your bedroom so that the narrow room can be seen freely to a bedroom decor.
* Idea # 1: Use a wheeled bed that can sleep two when in use and compact enough to fit the size of a small room! The use of bed-sofa allowed to sleep at night and read in the afternoon … some functions!
* Idea # 2: Homeowners often travel and want memories and reminders throughout your home to bring them “back” soon to travel! Therefore, revise and extend the image to a size that “fits” the expected wall space. Be sure to select frame styles and finishes to match your room decor while improving your photography. We do this with some of his photographs to incorporate travel into space by choosing the right theme my picture and color for this space.
* Idea # 3: Use a tablecloth, blankets or cloth that you buy during the trip or received as gifts. Re-purpose and re-shot beautifully designed custom couch cover! Then, select a fabric that complements the sofa cover and finished the look by adding custom baseboard panels and curtains. Have to use something that you like instead of living like in your closet! This is a clever use of something you already have and that helps your budget, at the same time!
* Idea # 4: Because this room is a bit of space we have chosen the chest decorated and placed a vertical mirror mirror on top of that, too, to reflect the work of art in front of the bed all beautifully decorated. Because there are two more pictures I want to be in this room, vertical mirror to let him be the center of the wall with two more pictures left and right flanking! In summary, we have been able to achieve your reflection require more use of the photos I want! Remember … just spend a little more time thinking about your needs and find a way!
* Idea # 5: To run a custom design for this room, we choose a bed that was adapted in the design, and compact size.
* Idea # 6: Note the beautiful glass table lamp! A consignment is found for $ 45! Shade included a perfect as well.
What better way to create a personal space that reflects your family to introduce and incorporate elements of your trip. This not only saves your budget, create the environment that you would like for a long time! “