Painting Rooms Ideas
When we make decorating our bedroom, then we will also discuss about how to paint a bedroom wall or even our own beds. Armed with the right paint color, then you can start a bedroom decor with paint your own model. Some tips from Martha Stewart that follows, you can make the inspiration to paint your bedroom into a work of beautiful and unique. Do not be afraid to experiment with everything around you. Use all the resources you have.
A solid old doors, plastered and hanging sideways, perfect – and perfectly reasonable – in the headboard of the bed. Check page sales and flea markets for doors and change the steps if you find one with a different design. A strip of crown molding along the top edge to provide neat and useful place for a small alarm clock.
Headboard How-To :
1. Cut the bottom or top of the door so that the rail (ladder as crosspieces that separate the door panel’s) is equal to the width, lots of old doors, subways are thicker than others. A standard door height will be high enough for the size of beds, trim as needed.
2. Sand, prime and paint the door.
3. To assemble the headboard, cut 1-by-4 with a width of the headboard, and then cut lengthwise at an angle of 45 degrees to the two strips together. Secure the screws strip on the back door and plug the other into the wall, then angle interlock to hang the headboard.
4. Hold the bottom of the headboard the same distance from the wall by turning a strip 1-inch-thick back.
5. Finish the top of the headboard with nailing a hoop crown