8 Ideas to Planning Children Bedroom Interior Design
When we started planning something for the future of our children, actually we are planning something very big. Obviously a careful plan must be balanced with a good design plan and not haphazardly. We can start planning something of the simplest things, like planning our son’s bedroom decor. A large part of the pattern of educating children to become independent is to begin to prepare a special room for them. So that they will learn to tidy up their rooms themselves, here are some things that can you make a reference to plan your child’s bedroom decor.
1. Select the location of which is a children’s room more easily be observed near the main door. Don’t forget to provide reliable protection of doors and Windows, so that children are not easily caught.
2. Enter a unforgettable colours Merry promote creativity help and children can be fantasy favorite accessories in his room with their favorite characters and characters from pieces of jewellery.
3. Make sure that you can enter the air circulation and light Lami. To ensure that the light installation achieve utility by the children.
4. You can use wood flooring in the bedroom flat floor and not slippery so that the child not endanger, when he played.
5. Choose furniture that is robust and not reduce climbing and one size of a high that proper with the child. Minimize the information on which a narrow cut for children is not easily fixed. Avoid furniture, which has also a sharp angle to not be harmful to the child (causing injuries).
6. The need for a better organization of the storage of toys, clothes and school supplies.
7. Select equipment and room furniture are from free toxin (poison) and causes no allergies.
8. If children are in a room with his brother, try to use a separate bed, multi-level (bunk bed) or they train the room into two parts for its own responsible.
Source image : www.jogja-uad2.blogspot.com